Cresthaven is a small, female only senior care home located in the unincorporated area of Silver Spring, Maryland, which is located in Montgomery County. Silver Spring is a bustling business hub adorned with many parks and recreation areas, including sections of Rock Creek Park, which is well known for its picnic spots, hiking trails and bicycle paths. Plenty of creeks run through Silver Spring, making this a pretty place to live.
Cresthaven provides an ideal group home setting for memory care and the dedicated, well-trained staff are on duty 24 hours a day to attend to the needs of any resident. Our ladies are attended to in a personal and respectful way, ensuring that they enjoy as much freedom as possible under supportive, reassuring care. We are part of the Medicaid network.
Our belief is to keep our seniors active and engaged as much as possible, which is why we offer various activities and amenities, including:
- Common gardens and outdoor areas for relaxing with visiting family or friends
- Healthy meals including vegetarian options
- Devotional services in our comfortable living area
- Restaurant outings and other trips into the local community
- Crafts and other interesting activities
- Games evenings and movie nights
- Complementary transportation services
- Wheelchair accessible showers
Our close-knit community at Cresthaven, will give your loved one a sense of comfort and relaxation in a family focused lifestyle, where we also have plenty of fun. We invite to visit us for a tour to learn more about our lovely community at Cresthaven.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.