Davenport Place is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood in Silverton, Oregon. Silverton is located at the foot of the majestic Cascade Mountains, on the east side of the Willamette Valley. Silverton is famous for the exquisite Oregon Gardens as well as the nearby Frank Lloyd Wright home, the Gordon House.
We offer many amenities and services designed to meet your social, mental and physical needs. Our caring staff and comfortable community provides:
- Respite and short term stay
- 24 hour Registered Nurse
- Dietician planned meals to suit your taste and nutritional needs
- Home visit program
- Individualized care plans
- All public and private spaces are wheelchair and walker friendly
- Beautician on site
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Apartments have an emergency call system
- Help with medications and chronic disease monitoring
We provide residents and their pets with a home-like environment that offers support, friendship and fun. Transportation is provided for community activities such as trips to town for shopping, dining or movies as well as outings to the farmer’s market and the annual Homer Davenport Festival.
At home activities include bingo and other games, Tai Chi, movie nights and craft sessions. We have an enclosed outdoor courtyard that is perfect for enjoying warm summer evenings or gardening in the flower beds.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.