Dublin Place is an assisted living and memory care community located in Dublin, Georgia. Also known as the ‘Emerald City’, Dublin’s southern charm and dedication to being a ‘green’ city has lead to a thriving and vibrant community that makes it a great place for people of all ages to retire.
Our community was designed with our residents in mind. Residents choose from a variety of apartment homes to find the one that best suits their needs. Our single story community is intimate and easy to navigate, making it comfortable for our residents with limited mobility.
Services enjoyed by residents at Dublin Place include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted as needs change
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served daily
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Oversight from professional nurses
- Activities and programming that enrich the lives of our residents
The staff at Dublin Place is dedicated to helping each resident feel at home, encouraging independence and being readily available to help when needed.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.