Eva’s Chateau is a small Adult Family Care Home providing personalized care to a maximum of five (5) residents at a time.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality of supervised care to each resident and do so in a homelike atmosphere. We believe that the elderly deserves respect and a level of care that is impossible to receive in larger commercial facilities. We can provide assistance with activities of daily living and medication reminders.
EVA’S CHATEAU PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Private or semi-private rooms or suites
- Private or semi-private bathroom
- Caring atmosphere
- Access to common areas such as dining and living rooms
- Access to outdoor
- Cable, wireless internet connection, and local telephone calls at no extra charge
- 3 delicious well-balanced, home-cooked meals served daily
- Natural juices and drinks
- Snacks are available between meals at all times
- Daily housekeeping, weekly linen and personal laundry.
- Personal care assistance.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, medication and etc.
- Scheduled transportation to banks, post office, shopping and etc.
- Assistance with transportation to doctor appointments (arranged at an extra cost).
- Haircuts, perms, pedicures, manicures etc. (arranged at an extra cost).
- Walks and Exercise.
Our primary concerns are your comfort, safety and welfare.
A care giver will be available 24 hours a day to offer friendly supervision and guidance, while enabling you to maintain your sense of independence, integrity and dignity.
Eva’s Chateau is located just North of S.R. 64. This location is ideally situated on half acre, close to Manatee River in the heart of Bradenton which provides a serene and peaceful atmosphere. We are about four miles from I-75 and close to Manatee Medical Center/Emergency Care. The closest Emergency response team is less than 5 minutes from our home.
Call Eva today to schedule an appointment for an interview, or an official tour of your new home!!
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.