Garden Way Place
Bentley Place is located in Hermitage Pennsylvania just two blocks west of Hillcrest Memorial Park. Our community is small, homelike and full of laughter. Everywhere you go there is a new friend and we encourage residents to keep up old hobbies or learn new ones.
We offer many activities to help our residents thrive in both mind and body:
- Card and board games
- Individualized daily exercise classes in our fitness room
- Arts and crafts classes
- Ice cream socials
- Music programs
- Private courtyard for gardening, socializing and relaxing
- Pet friendly community
- Relaxing in our spa
Bentley Place offers rehabilitation services, assistance with activities of daily living, medication management and a nurse who is available 24 hours a day. We also offer a transitional stay program as well as respite care and a home visit program. Our closest hospital is Sharon Regional Health which is two miles away. A registered dietician plans our nutritious yet delicious meals and snacks.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are equipped with amenities to ensure your comfort and safety:
- Private or companion occupancy
- Kitchenettes with microwaves
- Walk in shower with built in safety features
- All areas will accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- All apartments are equipped with phone and cable connections
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.