Golden Manor is an assisted living community located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. The small town of Upper Marlboro is the seat of Prince George’s County and is known for its beautiful sights and easy access to a wide range of amenities. Whether you are relocating to Upper Marlboro or planning a visit to the area, you will enjoy exploring all that it has to offer.
Golden Manor offers high quality care and support for seniors in a serene group home setting. Our 3450 square foot home is situated in a peaceful residential neighborhood. We can comfortably accommodate up to five residents, featuring three private bedrooms and one semi-private bedroom, each with its own private bathroom, a gourmet kitchen and a spacious dining room and breakfast nook. We provide both temporary and long-term assistance, promoting the physical and mental well-being of our residents.
At Golden Manor, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Community-organized activities on site and off that promote enrichment and socialization
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for vegetarian and kosher diets
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor common areas, great for visiting with friends and family members
- A spacious family room with a fireplace
- Handicap accessible home equipped with a stair lift and walkers
At Golden Manor, seniors receive a high quality of care in a beautiful, luxurious home. Our residents enjoy the privacy, freedom and comfort of living in their own homes, without the stress of living alone. We are proud of our beautiful community, and we look forward to having you join us for rest, relaxation and fun.
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.