Greenwood Place is a warm, welcoming community located in Marietta, Georgia. We are close to several parks and recreational areas including Kennesaw Mountain National Park.
We offer both assisted living and memory care but with all of the comforts of home. Your loved one’s health and safety is our top priority. We provide:
- On-site 24 hour a day Registered Nurse
- Short term and respite care
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Emergency call system in all private rooms
- Urgent Placement
- Built in safety features in bathrooms
- All areas are wheelchair and walker accessible
- Wellstone Kennestone Hospital is four miles away in case of emergency
- Wanderguard system is in place
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Individual care plans based on resident needs and wants
Our dietician plans three nutritious and delicious meals daily that are served in our restaurant style dining room or may be delivered to your apartment upon request. Alternate meals and snacks are always available.
Our friendly community provides has many opportunities for socialization and fun. Some favorites are Tai Chi, arts and crafts, Bible study, live entertainment and relaxing in our spa. We have a large outdoor courtyard, computer room, beauty salon and a TV room with a library.
We also take outings for shopping at the Town Center Mall, dining in local restaurants and entertainment in town including New Castle Playhouse and Hoyt Center for Fine Arts.
Residents may remain as busy or as relaxed as they wish but a friendly smile is always just around the corner.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.