Offering spacious one-and two-bedroom apartments and cottages in a single-story building in the Hawthorne Park neighborhood of Kennewick, in the Tri-Cities region, Hawthorne Court is active retirement living at its best. We are proud to boast a location in the heart of Washington wine country, with over 100 wineries within a one-hour drive of the community. Kennewick has been recognized as one of Washington’s most progressive cities, and is bordered by the mighty Columbia River.
On-site we offer an outdoor heated pool, private outdoor patios, and close-in gardening, in addition to all of our great Leisure Care programs, including PrimeFit fitness, Brain Fitness, and tasty true-restaurant dining, featuring fresh, seasonal menus. That’s right, no buffet lines or same-old, same-old here. Only great dining served up by friendly, dedicated staff looking after your every need.
And did you know we are an Official Sponsor of Winger, the mascot for the Tri-Cities Americans Hockey team? Join us for a game during one of our planned social group excursions; we’d love to have you aboard. Or simply contact us for a tour and we’ll show you around our beautiful community.
- Single-story building with beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Special occasion dining/catering for family and guests
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Library and WiFi area
- Multi-purpose/activity rooms
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Private mailboxes
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Guest and temporary care suites available
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments and cottages
- Emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Ample closet space
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Kitchens or kitchenettes
- Smoke detectors
- Private patios
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.