Hopkins is located in Sulphur Springs, Texas, just one half mile east of Coleman Park. Coleman Park is a popular afternoon outing for our residents and their families. We are also close to shopping and dining in historic downtown.
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Family visit programs and family nights
- Dementia support group
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Three miles from Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
- Wanderguard program in place
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, and visits from local school children, games and church services. We also offer trips to town for dining, shopping and other entertainment.
Hopkins Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort or enjoy a book by the fireplace. We have two beautiful courtyards for outdoor activities such as relaxing in the gazebo or gardening.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.