Hunters Crossing Place – MC
Hunters Crossing Place – Memory Care is an exceptional Alzheimer’s and dementia care community in Gainesville, Florida. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida but is so much more than just another college town. Gainesville has been ranked as the #1 place to live in North America as well as one of the ‘best places to live and play’ in the United States. Gainesville is a wonderful place for people of all ages to call home, boasting a strong sense of community, rich and rooted traditions and access to world class health care services.
At Hunters Crossing Place – Memory Care, our residents feel comfortable and at home from their first day with us. Our staff is carefully selected and well-trained to work with seniors coping with memory loss. We provide highly personalized care services that focus on each individual resident, respecting their dignity and protecting their privacy.
Residents at Hunters Crossing Place – Memory Care enjoy a wide range of amenities and services, some of which include:
- A familiar routine that enables residents to feel at peace and secure
- An award-wining dining program that offers dementia-friendly menus and consistent seating
- Access to a well-trained staff that participates in ongoing training opportunities
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Engaging and life enriching program and activities
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.