Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge
Situated in northwest St. Petersburg, Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge offers customized care with assisted living services particularly intended for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or other memory-related disorders. Residents are truly at the center of their care, creating the groundwork for an exclusive method designed to attend to the individualized needs and objectives of both the resident and their family.
Our community is the seamless balance of form and function — a friendly, hospitable environment that feels like home, is full of lively activities, and is cautiously tailored to improve the lives of those with memory-related problems. But it is our staff who make an incredible difference. The unwavering desire of our enthusiastic staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep esteem for our residents, their families, and loved ones.
The care you get at Inspired Living at Ivy Ridge is tailor-made for you. We start our relationship with every resident by knowing their life story. Then we proceed to customize the programs and activities based on their likings, abilities, and needs. We take an all-inclusive approach that guarantees support in mental, social, spiritual, and emotional needs of residents and their families. We give residents as much support as they need to live as free as possible. Our personal touch matters:
- Passionate, certified professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
- Client-centered care highlights personal needs, preferences and abilities, and fosters wellness, fulfillment and reward.
- Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.
From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden — to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure — we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.
- Private memory care suites
- Private bathrooms
- Emergency call system
- Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite
- Person-centered care that focuses on the individual’s choices, abilities, preferences and needs
- Licensed nursing care available 24/7
- Engaging, enriching programming and activities
- Special monthly social and family events
- Open-door visiting policy encourages family members to visit at their convenience
- Free caregiver education, information and support programs and seminars for family members
- Individualized resident location technology that integrates with keyless entry system
- Security cameras in common areas
Physical, Emotional and Social Wellness Programs
- Pet therapy
- Exercise classes
- Art and craft activities
- Music programs
- Off-site outings
Community Features and Amenities
- Elegant dining rooms
- Expansive, enclosed, secure sensory garden with beautiful landscaping, walking paths, seating and conversation areas and more
- Chef-prepared meals that meet residents’ preferences
- Flexible dining hours and services
- Snacks and refreshments available anytime throughout the day
- On-site therapy services
- Daily suite tidying
- Weekly suite deep cleaning
- Full laundry service
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.