Kindred Place at Harrisburg
The Kindred Place at Harrisburg is an independent living community in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Harrisburg is the county seat of Dauphin County. The area is close enough to downtown to enjoy all the benefits of city life. Being comfortable located in a peaceful, rural setting, giving everyone a relaxing, enjoyable lifestyle that only Harrisburg has to offer.
Kindred Place at Harrisburg is committed to provide a safe and secure independent living community for seniors. The facility is centrally located to promote walking distance to banks, restaurants, stores, and a health care center. To further the convenience of the independently living facility, other services are within a short distance including historical sites and entertainment. The independent living community offers a variety of features for a comfortable lifestyle.
- Spacious one or two bedroom apartments
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full size washer and dryer
- Large windows to view the scenic backdrop
The wheel-chair accessible Kindred Place at Harrisburg is committed to providing a high standard of care for seniors with staff onsite 24 hours a day. Besides caring and compassionate staff, the independent living community offers numerous extra amenities.
- Onsite and offsite devotional services to meet all the seniors needs
- Indoor and outdoor common areas in a comfortable, relaxing setting
- Onsite activities to promote well-being and socialization
- An onsite beautician
- Nutritious meals provided to meet everyone’s dietary needs in a dining atmosphere
- Offsite activities and trips
- Accepts both cats and dogs
- Transportation provided for minimum costs
- Personalized support services
We are proud of our independent living community which focuses on the individual needs of seniors while promoting fun activities at Kindred Place at Harrisburg.
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.