Lakewell Place is a home like assisted living community located in the town of Mineral Wells, Texas. We provide thoughtful, personal care in a warm supportive environment.
We offer individual and group activities designed to encourage socialization, independence and a sense of fun:
- Individualized exercise classes including Qigong
- Walking club
- Movie and popcorn night
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Our beautiful courtyard provides opportunities for bird watching, gardening and our popular patio social.
- Live entertainment
- Transportation for community outings
- Beauty and barber salon
- Pet friendly
- Overnight rooms for friends and family
We have studio and one bedroom apartments perfect for couples or individuals. Our apartments are equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. Bedrooms and bathrooms have an emergency call system as well as walk in showers with safety features.
Public areas are warm and cozy with comfortable couches and inviting lounge areas. Both public and private areas are designed to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.
Our meals are designed by a registered dietician and snacks and alternate meals are always available. Our residents enjoy favorites such as savory roasted turkey with al the trimmings or creamy shrimp alfredo. In the afternoons residents, visitors and staff all enjoy the smell of fresh apple pies or chocolate chip cookies being baked.
Lakewell Place promotes independence while providing needed assistance. Our caring, 24 hour on-site staff can help with:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and mobility
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Respite and short term care
- Urgent placement
- Space for onsite therapy
- For more critical needs we are three miles from Palo Pinto hospital
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.