Legacy at Maiden Park
Brand new in December, 2016 and conveniently located in Greece, NY near the intersection of Mount Read Boulevard and Maiden Lane, Legacy at Maiden Park is moments away from Wegmans, Route 104 & I-390, medical centers, and the world-class arts and entertainment in Rochester, New York’s cultural district.
Legacy at Maiden Park offers seniors an active lifestyle filled with daily opportunities for fitness, fun, fellowship, life-enriching activities, and personal growth. Take a stroll around our beautifully landscaped grounds and enjoy the wildlife of our private pond or bask in the sun in one of our delightful courtyards.
Step inside Legacy at Maiden Park and you’ll be greeted with genuine smiles and inviting, well-appointed common areas. Enjoy The Legacy’s abundant amenities such as delicious and healthy chef-prepared meals, health and wellness classes, our signature Living Very Well life enrichment activities and excursions, live entertainment, transportation, housekeeping, laundry/linen service, and much more.
You can rest easy knowing that we take care of all the details. Family owned and operated, Legacy at Maiden Park offers discrete licensed care including
• Assisted Living
• Enhanced Assisted Living
• Memory Care
Our professionally trained and experienced team is deeply committed to you, your family, and your well-being. Licensed nurses, case managers, and compassionate care aides create a worry-free setting where individualized attention and respectful support surpasses typical adult home care and offers an affordable alternative to nursing home care. Your monthly fee includes:
Accommodations and Community
• Beautifully furnished suite, ready for your personal touches
• Individual thermostat control (heat and AC)
• All utilities (except phone, cable, and internet)
• Well-appointed common areas with free Wi-Fi
• Courtyard and gardens, salon/barber shop, and library
• Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
• Complete interior/exterior maintenance
• 24/7 emergency response; secure 24 hours a day
• Easy access to I-390 and Route 104, parks, shopping, medical centers, Lake Ontario, and much more
Amenities and Services
• Delicious and healthy chef-prepared cuisine and snacks
• Legacy’s signature Living Very Well life enrichment activities and excursions for enrichment of the mind, body, and soul—and for residents of all levels of mobility
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments (fees may apply), shopping, and entertainment
• Weekly housekeeping and trash removal
• Laundry/linen service
• Concierge services
Personal and Health Care Services
• On-site visits by board certified Geriatric Physician/PA/NP
• Discrete and personalized assistance with bathing, grooming, getting dressed, etc.
• Medication, diabetes and/or medical equipment management
• On-site case managers for personal, social, and financial support and guidance
• On-site lab, pharmacy, therapy, and podiatry services (provided by outside agencies)
Whether you are looking for a safe, licensed senior living community with assisted living, enhanced assisted living, or memory care in Greece, New York, or in the Greater Rochester, NY region, Legacy at Maiden Park offers the health care, personal care, amenities, services, and activities to support you in living very well every day.
Discover the difference Legacy at Maiden Park can make in your life or in the life of someone you love. Schedule a visit today. We’d love to meet you!
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.