Legend at Tulsa Hills
Legend is an assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in an inviting, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Legend, we honor each resident’s independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you’ll see how our combination of a beautiful residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend at Tulsa Hills is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You’ll feel at home in this elegant and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing covered access to front entrance
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles, some with private patios
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Photocell night light in bathroom
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Harmony Day Spa featuring a full-service salon, massage therapy and whirlpool spa
- Restaurant-style dining at the Oak Leaf
- Main Street Cafe for morning coffee, all-day snacks and your favorite TV show or news on the big screen
- Host a family gathering in the Country Kitchen
- Common Living Room, Game Room and Library
- Oscar’s Theater for movies and entertainment
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.