Main Street is operated by Grace Management, Inc. Founded in 1984, Grace Management concentrates in senior housing management for independent living senior apartments, assisted living retirement homes, and memory care communities. Our emphasis on whole person wellness, constant training, resident discretion, and independence builds communities loved.
Live life to the fullest on the scenic Main Street in Hendersonville – the city by the lake. Being one of the quickest developing communities in Tennessee, Hendersonville has opportunities for all. Northeast of Nashville and accessible to interstate 65, Main Street Senior Living is nearby restaurants, shopping options, and hospitals. From excursions to Drakes Creek Park, to shopping and dining at The Street of Indian Lake, our seniors belong to a community that fosters companionship and value family tradition.
It is both an honor and pleasure to provide care for our residents who choose Main Street as their home. Main Street provides assisted living and memory care with a full complement of personal care support specifically designed to match personal lifestyles, desires, and needs. We are proud that we encourage autonomy, promote wellbeing, and improve quality of life with a wide array of enjoyable and life-enriching activities that cultivate the mind, body, and spirit.
• Three freshly-prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
• Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
• Weekly housekeeping
• 24-hour staff on-site, including nurses 7 days a week
• Medication reminder and management
• Personalized care services, including assistance with activities of daily living
• Individualized life enrichment
• Warm and comfortable living room and gathering spaces
• Enclosed and inviting courtyard with gardening opportunities
• Spacious apartments with utilities included
• Monthly rental, no buy-in fees or long-term commitments
• Graceful stays for short-term respite care
The Village Program
The Village Program is a particular life enrichment program intended to build a setting of success through meaningful and enriching activities for residents with memory impairments usually not related to ordinary aging. Through a more energetic lifestyle, our seniors feel an improved quality of life. The Village Program is intended to create a special relationship between our staff and residents in our particular memory care neighborhood. Small group or one-on-one interactions between caregivers and residents in our specified memory care neighborhood.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.