Manorhouse Assisted Living
It is our philosophy that an individual’s retirement years should be an extension of the lifestyle enjoyed prior to retirement. We are committed to operating a full service assisted living community that provides our residents with a lifestyle that truly enhances the quality of their lives. We do this by emphasizing four basic principle: promoting independence, preserving dignity, protecting privacy, and providing safety and comfort. At Manorhouse we strive to exceed customer’s expectations in unique and outstanding way.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
– Licensed Nurses on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
– Dedicated care staff, dining staff, and housekeeping staff — allowing for customized care planning in each area
– Proprietary LifeConnections program for our residents managing Alzheimer’s or dementia
– Long standing reputation for quality care by experienced staff and management team
– Proprietary staff training and development programs, InStep and SkillStep
– Continuous Quality Improvement programs, including our CheckvPoint Medication Management Program
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.