Oak Gardens Place
Oak Gardens Place is located in the small city of Altoona, Wisconsin, in an established tree-lined neighborhood. Our community is home like and full of light, warmth and laughter.
Residents have ample opportunity to socialize in our large lounges, find new literary friends in our library or cheer on the Green Bay Packers in front of our large screen TV. Pets are welcome so there are plenty of opportunities for kitty cuddles and wagging tails. We offer social, educational and recreational activities as well as transportation to local restaurants, shopping and events. We have our own onsite chapel or there are several nearby churches in the neighborhood.
Our chef delights in fixing tempting dishes to please the palate; even breakfast is special with Cheddar Egg Bake and homemade coffee cake.
Your safety and wellbeing is of upmost importance to us and to that end we offer:
- 24 hour on site staff, including a Registered Nurse
- Emergency response system in all living areas
- Assistance with medical needs including medication, blood pressure & and diabetes monitoring
- Respite and transitional stay programs
- Care plans tailored to individual requirements
- Close proximity to three area hospitals
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
Our apartments all have private bathrooms as well as kitchenettes and are available in studio, studio deluxe, one bedroom and one bedroom deluxe styles. Residents are welcome to bring belongings to personalize and decorate their apartments.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.