Oasis at 30th
Innovation in Affordable Assisted Living
The Oasis at 30th offers private accommodations at an affordable price for low to moderate individuals. Our residents include private pay spend down individuals as well as those eligible to qualify for the Indiana Aged and Disabled Medicaid Waiver or Veterans Aid & Attendance Pension.
Eligible residents have the following characteristics:
- The community has a maximum income requirement. If you plan to apply as a single individual and your annual income is less than $30,000 per year, please contact the staff to determine if you qualify.
The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and accessible bathrooms. Residents will also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:
- Activities Room
- Beauty Salon
- Computer Room
- Meditation Room
- Resident Care Room
- Exercise Room
For the convenience and safety of our residents, we will also offer a covered pickup and drop-off area, as well as secured entrances to the community.
Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:
- Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
- Assistance with activities of daily living, which includes (meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assistance with medication management
- Housekeeping, including laundry
- Assistance with qualifying for Medicaid and/or Veterans Aid & Attendance (pre- move-in)
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and group activities
- A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities
- Adult Day Care Center
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.