Pinewood Place is located in a beautiful wooded area in Goose Creek, South Carolina. We are also within sight of Crowfield Plantation Lake and some resident rooms enjoy lake views. We encourage our residents to enjoy the outdoors and offer transportation to our wonderful local parks.
We offer many specialized features designed to ensure resident health and safety:
- Around the clock staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Regular visits from podiatrists and other medical providers
- Delivery from nearby pharmacies
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with medication
- Chronic disease management
- Help with grooming, eating and walking
- Safety features throughout the building
- Enclosed courtyard for resident safety and enjoyment
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Home visit program
- Urgent placement
- Space for on-site therapy
- Individualized exercise options including Tai Chi and yoga
Pinewood Place has private and common areas that were designed with your comfort in mind. Our common areas provide opportunities for residents to visit with friends in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a book in our library, surf the internet in our computer room or develop a green thumb in our outdoor gardening areas.
Apartments have a private bathroom with safety features and a kitchenette complete with refrigerator/freezer and microwave. Apartments also have built in bookshelves as well as generous storage and closet space. Large picture windows allow for ample sunlight and we encourage residents to decorate their own space with furnishing and mementos from their previous home.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.