Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom is an assisted living and memory care community located in Orlando, FL in Orange County. Orlando is in central Florida, its biggest claim to fame being that it is home to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios theme parks. Orlando is also dotted with numerous lakes, one of the largest being Lake Apopka in the northwest of the city. Residents living at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom will enjoy this bustling city with so many entertainment options, and visiting family and friends will as well.
Staff at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom are dedicated professionals, available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living, to schedule appointments, to provide transportation and housekeeping. Staff continuously update their memory care education to provide the best care for those residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Along with excellent staff, Plantation Oaks also has the following amenities:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom layouts w/kitchens or kitchenettes
- Outdoor common areas such as private rose garden
- Social areas such as O’Hara’s sports lounge, The Mint Julep Cafe, The Magnolia Ballroom
- Indoor common areas such as activity room, lounge w/fireplace
- Beauty and barber shop on site
- Heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and golf putting green
- Restaurant style dining with chef prepared meals
Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom is a comfortable, southern living home like environment. Residents can maintain their independence here while getting the services and care they need to continue to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.