Come home to Preston Place! We are nestled within a quiet and beautifully established neighborhood in Sherman, Texas. We are conveniently located near major medical facilities, physician offices, city parks, local grocery shopping and major retail stores.
Here at Preston Place we understand the complexities of leaving one’s home and moving to another; that is why we take great pride to ensure we are enriching lives through meaningful relationships and a vibrant community that feels like home while providing exceptional care and assistance.
We provide many services and amenities designed to ensure your comfort and safety:
- Our Registered Nurse and Resident Care Partners available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three healthy and delicious meals provided each day in our restaurant-style dining room, prepared by our gourmet chef
- Snacks provided
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Laundry and housekeeping services included
- Two Major Hospitals located a few blocks away
- On site beauty and barber salon operated by a licensed beautician.
- Respite care available
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointment, shopping and outings
- Daily community activities like exercise classes, bingo, entertainment
Enjoy relaxing with your favorite book, or indulge in a lively board or card game with a friend in one of our two spacious and beautifully landscaped courtyards. We also offer several indoor activities when you need to escape the Texas sun. You can participate in a rousing game of bingo with your new friends, explore your inner artist in our arts and crafts room, tickle the ivories on the piano or just have a relaxing conversation in our cozy well-appointed parlor. We also enjoy regular trips to town for shopping and entertainment.
Give us a call today to schedule your personalized tour and see why Preston Place is wonderful place to call home.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.