Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care
We are committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. Our professional and personalized services are designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us. At Rosewood, we honor each resident’s independence, personal choices and dignity.
Every design feature of Rosewood is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture with a Texas flare
- Easy to navigate one story floorplan
- Welcoming covered front porch
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor seating areas with cooling fans
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response and wireless pendants
- Telephone, cable TV and internet connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (except in Memory Care)
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
- Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
- Internet game room for playing games, keeping up with the latest news and checking email
- Restaurant-style dining provided in the Grand Dining Room
- Enjoy the Cafe for coffee, snacks and casual dining
- Lighter fare options available on the Cafe Select menu
Note: Memory Care rates are all inclusive.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living