Sojourner Place offers empathetic care in a peaceful neighborhood setting. We are located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, just one mile west of Western Michigan University and our residents enjoy all of the recreational, educational and cultural opportunities that the university offers. We offer transportation for community outings to local museums, festivals and farmers markets as well as regular trips to local shopping centers for entertainment, shopping and dining.
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- Pet care available
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Free internet access
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans activities that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our resident’s favorites include both a men’s and a women’s social club, live entertainment, chess club and a walking club. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.