Sunol Creek Memory Care
Sunol Creek Memory Care is a dedicated memory care community for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Located in Pleasanton, California, Sunol Creek offers convenient access to big city living and small town charm. Pleasanton has been ranked as one of ‘The Best Places to Live’ by Money magazine and as one of ‘America’s Top Hometown Spots’ by Forbes.
At Sunol Creek Memory Care, our residents are active and engaged in our community. Our innovative approach to care, called the Pathways Program, is a Montessori-based approach to care that encourages independence and individuality while maximizing self-expression. We provide holistic care services to meet a wide range of needs. Our compassionate and dedicated care team provides high quality care services that include:
- A familiar daily routine that brings comfort and peace of mind
- Scheduled outings
- Spiritual opportunities for people of all faiths
- Three home-cooked meals served daily in our family-style dining room
- Dementia-specific activities to engage residents
- Fitness programs appropriate for people with dementia
- Group activities like gardening, cooking, music and movies
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.