Sunrise of Frisco
The moment you walk in the door of Sunrise of Frisco, you will experience a remarkable sense of family in our community. Our dedicated team passionately works to provide a special community with the highest level of senior care in the area. We offer both Assisted Living as well as Memory Care in our Reminiscence neighborhood. In fact, the senior living program at Sunrise of Frisco features the highest family survey scores—and we are the recipient of the Readers’ Choice ‘Best Assisted Living’ award in both Frisco and Little Elm for several years in a row, including 2014! Our community offers several common living spaces with fireplaces, outdoor seating areas, gardens, and a wrap-around porch with plenty of rocking chairs. Our three bistro areas are fully stocked with fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice 24 hours a day. Our convenient location makes for fun outings to the Stonebriar Centre Mall, Dr. Pepper Ballpark, as well as many restaurants and movie theaters. This is a beautiful place to call home; come see for yourself by scheduling a tour with Sunrise of Frisco today!
Community & Location Highlights:
- 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas
- Just south of the intersection of Legacy and Warren; just north of Legacy and 121
- Near Baylor Hospital, Baylor Institute of Rehabilitation, Centennial Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Minutes away from award-winning hotels, Stonebriar Centre Mall, Dr. Pepper Ballpark, Old Downtown Frisco, a senior center, movie theaters and restaurants
- Full-service beauty salon on-site
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.