Sunrise of Sandy
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living, memory care and short-term stays
- Near Alta View Hospital and Alta View Senior Clinic
- Close to Sandy Senior Center, the Quarry Shopping Center, South Towne Mall, Jordan Commons movie theater, La Caille, Sandy Amphitheater and Rio Tinto Stadium
- Regularly scheduled resident outings with our ‘Out to Lunch Bunch,’ ‘Gents Day Out,’ ‘Out to the Movies,’ and ‘Scenic Drives’ groups
- Residents frequent local theatrical plays, sporting events and museums
- Our dining services coordinator was classically trained at The Cordon Bleu
- Robust activities calendar to enrich the mind, body and spirit
Here at Sunrise of Sandy, an assisted living community in Sandy, Utah, we know our residents and their family members on a personal level. We build those strong relationships, maintain open paths of communication and create the trust and confidence needed to enhance our residents’ quality of life. Our residents enjoy living in our community because as part of the Sunrise family, they know that our staff truly cares about their happiness and wellbeing. In fact, every month one of our team members is bestowed the ‘Joy in Service’ award. This award is given to a team member who goes above and beyond the call of duty to help a resident or another team member. It is just one example of our commitment to our community and excellence in senior care.
Community outings include trips to Quarry Shopping Center, South Towne Mall and the Jordan Commons movie theater, which are enjoyed by all. Stop by today and see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise of Sandy home!
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.