The Pine House
The Pine House, a board and care facility for the elderly, licensed by the Department of Social Services of the State of California, is located in Claremont, California which is a lovely quaint town nestled in the foothills.This is a town where cares about education for the young and a deep respect for the aged.
Because we care, the responsibility of caring for your loved ones is something we, The Pine House takes very seriously. Although we cannot replace the love of your family, we do our best to provide a caring, compassionate, tranquil environment with all the respect that your family members deserve.
24 Hour Care and Supervision Includes:
– Three nutritional meals + snacks
– Medication Managment
– Bathing, Skin Care, Grooming, & Dressing
– Nail Care and Oral Care
– Walker, Cane, Wheelchair Assistance
– Range of Motion Exercises
– Incontinent Care
– Laundry & Housekeeping
Extra Activities Includes:
– Birthday Celebration with Families
– Holidays and Occasion Parties
– Daily Coloring, Puzzles, Games
– Karaoke, Bingo, Trivia, Poem Making… with Activity Director twice a week
– Social Awareness
– Medical or Dental Appointments
– Non-Emergnecy Transportation ( Fee May Apply)
A full service reidential care facility for 6 elderly people, owned and operated by a state licensed nurse is waiting for you!
- Alzheimer's Care
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.