The Terraces at Seacrest Village
The Terraces at Seacrest Village assisted living residence is a brand-new state of the art, stunning residence which opened in June 2013. The Terraces is privately owned by Brian and Patricia Holloway, owners for over 25 years of the award-winning Seacrest Village Adult Healthcare Community. Our unique delivery of service and care represents what we have learned is important to our clients and their families in our three generations of service to the community. When someone chooses to live in one of our communities, we become an extension of your family. We take the time to get to know each of our residents and their families on a personal level. We want to assure potential residents that The Terraces offers the same caliber of quality surroundings and care that clients have come to expect from Seacrest Village. We are proud to be celebrating over 25 years of service to our local community.
The Terraces at Seacrest Village is located in the picturesque community of Little Egg Harbor Township in Southern Ocean County. We are home to great fishing, beautiful waterfront homes, and the famous Tuckerton Seaport Museum.
We’d like to invite your family to come and meet our family. Once you’ve had a chance to meet our staff, you’ll rest easy knowing that you or your loved one will receive nothing but the best possible care here at The Terraces at Seacrest Village.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Brian and Patricia Holloway
Owners of The Terraces at Seacrest Village and Seacrest Village Quality Adult Healthcare Community
- Variety of apartment styles, each with kitchenette
- Telephone & Television service
- Emergency call response system
- Wifi and Internet service
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Private dining room and catering services
- Spacious common areas including formal living room, game room and country kitchen
- Movie theater with surround sound
- Comprehensive social, educational, religious, and recreational life enrichment programs
- Safe and secure memory care program
- Full continuum of care services available with our Seacrest Village Adult Healthcare Community (adult medical day care services, sub-acute rehabilitation, long term skilled nursing care, and two levels of memory care programs)
- On-site licensed nurses 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Daily bed making service and trash removal
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style three times a day
- Transportation services
- Medication management services
- Personalized care services
- On-site physician and therapy services
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.