The Windsor of Ocala
The Windsor of Ocala is a licensed assisted living and memory care residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We have been serving the needs of senior adults since 1990 and remain dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
We honor each resident’s independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you’ll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant classic architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Seven distinctive apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting except bathrooms
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Phone and TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool and spa
- Elegant Palma Sola dining room
- Courtyard Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Enclosed courtyard / screened lanai
- Common Living Room, Game Room and Library
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.