The Woods of Cedar Village
The Woods of Cedar Village provides wonderful unassisted senior living for ages 62 and better. With government subsidized apartments, the housing here is affordable for you! The location will immerse you in Wisconsin’s serene beauty. The abundant wooded grounds will make you feel like you are on vacation, yet you are still close to shopping and public transportation. Plus, The Woods of Cedar Village has plenty of educational and social activities to help keep your life pleasant and interesting.
The Woods of Cedar Village is professionally managed with a full time on-site staff, including Management, Maintenance and a Service Coordinator.
A Service Coordinator provides residents with education in a wide range of areas including Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Food Stamps, Medicare and Medicaid, fraud and consumer protection, apartment safety, and assistive equipment and devices, just to name a few. Service coordinators also help residents by maintaining a list of resources for residents who want and need to obtain various services. These services include home health agencies, services provided by Meals-on-Wheels, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
Just a sampling of our building’s amenities:
- Beautifully maintained premises
- Seven acres of wooded grounds
- Elevator building
- Bright, airy apartments
- Ample closets and extra storage space
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable TV
- Smoke detectors in every unit and common areas
Wall to wall carpeting
- Full kitchen with range and refrigerator
- Plenty of free parking
- 112 units, three stories
- On-site management office
- On-site laundry facilities
- Community room available
- Lending library
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Public transportation stop at edge of property
- Common areas freshly painted and newly furnished
- Close to shopping
- Plenty of activities and events
- Senior Apartments
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.