Victoria Place is a place like no other. Our caring staff will give your loved one the time, attention and care they need to thrive in a comfortable home like setting.
We are located in the quaint town of Port Townsend, Washington, just two miles from Puget Sound. Downtown Port Townsend is a favorite destination for tourists and locals alike. It is famous for its many antique shops, charming cafes and natural beauty.
We pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.
Our staff includes a Registered Nurse who coordinates care, a registered dietician who plans nutritious menus and our wonderful care staff who treat each resident as a member of their own family.
We offer a variety of amenities and activities including:
- Community dining room serving delicious meals and snacks
- Transportation for offsite activities such as medical appointments, shopping and local events
- All common and private areas accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Activity room for socialization and crafts
- Social activities including card games and bingo
- Exercise group that is tailored to individual needs and abilities
- Guest accommodations for family and friends
- Pet friendly living
- Computer area with internet access
- Beauty and barber salon on site
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.