Weatherly Inn: A place like no other…
Where we know you like family!
Weatherly Inn has a strong heritage of pursuing excellence, creating a truly unique place. Opened in 1999, the Kent Memory Care Facility is a private family business. Larry Bunn, DDS was the general contractor and operations manager for over fifteen years. Nancy Bunn Munro is in charge of all interior design, choosing to decorate with antique furnishings from her Olympia shop, Nantucket Antiques. Today, operations in both communities are managed by their son, Alex, the third generation to carry on the legacy.
Weatherly Inn Kent provides three options for care: permanent residency, short term respite care, and day stay. Customers are all those with memory loss, from mild confusion or dementia to end stage Alzheimer’s disease. Memory care is tailored to bring out the best in each person through our therapeutic activities based approach. Services include personalized help with the activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, eating, medication management, and more.
- A safe, secure, homelike setting that feels warm and comfortable
- Care staff and nurses specially trained in dementia
- Daily social interaction and activities that engage on multiple levels
- Gated, secured community
- Designed from the ground up for therapeutic memory care
- Quiet sitting rooms
- Continuous circular hallways and inviting destination points
- Beautiful interior design and landscaped courtyards
- Seven day per week activities program geared to persons with dementia
- Large, furnished bedrooms and home-like community rooms
- Full service laundry and housekeeping
- Meals and snacks included
- Beauty salon and personal services
Come visit us!
We are near Lake Meridian off Kent Kangley close to the Covington exit on Highway 18
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.