Wildflower Place is located in Temple, Texas, just one mile north of Lake Polk. The lake and the surrounding parks are a popular afternoon outing for our residents and their families. We are also less than a mile from downtown and residents enjoy trips to town for shopping, dining and other entertainment.
Our community offers many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available 24 hours a day
- We are less than three miles from Temple Continuing Care Hospital
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All areas of our community are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Delicious meals designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Room service is available for all meals
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, games, church services, monthly birthday celebrations and coffee hour where residents and staff can enjoy each other’s company. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard is a popular place for relaxing in the shade, gardening and backyard barbecues.
Wildflower Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort, enjoy a game of chess or peruse our bookshelves in the library.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.