Wyncote Place offers outstanding personal care for people with Alzheimer’s and related forms of dementia. Located in historic Wyncote, Pennsylvania in the Delaware Valley, our town offers Main Street charm, as well as the conveniences that come with urban living. Well known for our beautiful Victorian-era homes, Wyncote is a quick drive to New York City, the Pocono Mountains and the Jersey Shore.
We are committed to making residents and their families feel like they belong at Wyncote Place. Our dynamic community is only minutes from two premiere hospitals. Residents receive quality dementia care 24 hours a day from licensed nurses and highly trained caregivers. In addition to excellent and loving care, our residents enjoy:
- Private rooms with private baths with individual climate control
- Perfectly manicured garden area and sunroom
- Comfortable common areas to cultivate lasting relationships
- An onsite wellness center
- Housekeeping services
- Country kitchen
- Private dining room to entertain visiting family and guests
- Complimentary laundry facility
We are ready and waiting to welcome your loved one to our caring community.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.