Senior Placement Agency
What Are Senior Placement Agencies?
You may have heard the term before but may be unfamiliar with what a placement agency does. A senior placement agency aims to match seniors with senior care homes according to the senior’s specialized needs and the services that the facility offers. A senior placement agency can also be known as a referral agency for the elderly, or placement agency for elderly.
Senior placement agencies will help you find out what your senior loved ones need, and in turn, match your loved one’s needs to a senior care home that can provide and meet those needs. When you contact an agency to help you find a senior care home, the agency may ask you a few questions concerning your loved one’s condition and special needs. This may include questions to do with your senior loved one’s:
- Medical History: Knowledge of conditions such as diabetes, disease, Parkinson’s disease, etc. will help the agency understand your loved one’s current health and condition
- Medication: Any necessary medications and doses to inform caretakers concerning medication management
- Allergies, Dietary Needs and Restrictions: Allergies to nuts, dairy, shellfish, or other foods. Dietary restrictions and needs such as vegetarian or vegan foods, or diets influenced by religious restrictions.
- Religious and cultural preferences: If your loved one practices a certain faith and prefers to be in a faith-based community, or in a cultural community where residents are of the same cultural background.
- Budget and financial needs: Placement agencies will be mindful if families or senior loved ones are adhering to certain budget or financial restrictions.
- Preferred Location: Agencies will need to note if families and their senior loved ones prefer to remain close in proximity in a chosen region.
- Personal services needed: If the senior loved one needs assistance in daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, etc., or have other needs such as memory care nursing.
- Preferred size of housing and number of residents: For agencies to keep in mind if families or their loved ones want to be in a smaller, larger, or medium-sized housing facility with a certain number of residents in the community.
A Senior Placement Agency with Heart
There are plenty of placement agencies for seniors that are willing to place your loved one in a senior home. However, many times these placement agencies can get it wrong if their priority is not on the family and providing the best care for the senior. A referral agency for elderly communities can also provide this matchmaking service for free, but may not provide the best quality service if the agency is more concerned with quantity over quality. Senior Care Center makes families and the satisfaction of their loved ones the number one priority of our service. Our desire is to give you the best personalized service through our one-on-one Senior Care Advisor consultations. Our advisors will put your mind at ease as we help you through each step, answering any questions and concerns you have. Senior Care Center focuses on helping you find the perfect place for your loved one to call home and for you to feel confident in knowing your loved one will be safe, happy, and healthy.
Read what one of our customers had to say about their experience with us.
“I’m really happy with my consultation. I came in feeling totally overwhelmed and knocked over by trying to find my mom a place with memory care. She’s been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and for the past 3 years, my brother and I have been taking turns being her caretaker. It’s been taking its toll on my health and finally, we both decided that it was time to give mom a better place to stay. We called Senior Care Center and I am so happy we did. It took a huge weight off our shoulders and my brother found a place through Senior Care Center quickly. Mom is doing well and we’re at peace knowing she’s being taken care of by the right place.”
Senior Care Center is here to help you find the best home for your loved ones. Each home and facility in our network is carefully screened for quality care and services in order to bring you the best homes. Whether you have questions about a facility or need help finding homes with specific services, Senior Care Advisors are here to walk you through the process.
Types of Facilities We Offer
Here are the types of facilities and homes in our network:
- Assisted Living Facilities: These facilities offer personal care services, where nurses and aides can help residents with activities of daily living. These tasks can include bathing, walking, cooking, eating, dressing, and more.
- Residential Care: These facilities are smaller residential homes that will take in fewer residents (anywhere from 6 to 12). Residents can enjoy care within a smaller community while enjoying the comforts of a home.
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Memory Care: Memory Care facilities are specially designed to incorporate routines, structure, and programs for its residents in order to promote safety and slow the progression of memory loss.
- Nursing Home Facilities: Also known as skilled nursing facilities, these facilities have 24/7 medical staff available to attend to residents with chronic health conditions, injuries, or illnesses. Nursing homes primarily federally regulated and may be covered by Medicare for short term stays.
- Continued Care Retirement Communities: These are large communities that include assisted living facilities, independent living, and skilled nursing facilities all on one campus.
- Adult Day Services: These are programs offered to seniors with disabilities or memory-loss conditions who need supervision and companionship. The services are offered during the day and can provide activities, therapy, and meals to seniors.
- Home Care Service: Home care gives seniors the opportunity to receive support within the comfort of their home. Nurses and aides can come to the resident’s home to care for the senior.
- Independent Retirement Living: These communities are for seniors who are in good health and are able to live independently without the need for medical or personal support. These communities can provide dining services, social programs, laundry service, and more for residents.
- Senior Apartments: These living communities are typically offered to those age 55 and up. These low-cost apartments are for seniors who can live independently and offer amenities such as meals, social activities, and housekeeping.
How Senior Care Center Works
If you’re looking to find the right home for your senior loved one, but you don’t know where to even begin, give Senior Care Center a call to get an expert to help you through the process. Our Senior Care Advisors are always on standby to provide you with the information you need to make the best decisions for your loved ones. In just 3 quick steps, you can find the best home for your senior loved one:
Step 1: To get started on finding the perfect senior care home for your loved one, give Senior Care Center a call today at (855) 242-9668.
Step 2: You will instantly be connected to one of our Senior Care Advisors, who will give you a free one-on-one consultation for your situation. Once connected, you’ll be able to share your situation, ask any questions and address any concerns you have about the process. Your advisor will ask you a few questions concerning your loved one’s medical history, dietary needs and restrictions, religious or cultural preferences, location preferences, and budgeting.
Step 3: Once your Senior Care Advisor has all the information they need, they will be able to provide you with a list of homes and facilities that will best suit your loved one’s needs and preferences. From there, your advisor can help you set up tours at the facilities, as well as accompany you on a tour to make sure you feel comfortable as you find the right place for your loved one to call home.