Allen Place is a senior living community in Atlantic Iowa near the Nishna Hills Golf Club. Our community has a wonderful view of the lush green rolling hills but we are close enough to town for frequent outings to restaurants, shopping and our local farmers market. We also take regular visits to the local casino, zoo and Lake Anita State Park.
We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained during the long Iowa winters. Residents can enjoy solitary pursuits such as arts and crafts or our library as well as social gatherings including Tai Chi, exercise classes, a walking club and music time. Our home offers ample space for visiting with friends in our comfortable lounge or gathering around the TV for movie nights. We welcome your guests with both overnight accommodations and a private dining room for entertaining. During warmer weather residents are welcome to enjoy the beautiful flowers in our outdoor gardening area.
Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of features to make life more pleasant:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Generous storage space
- Built in bookshelf
- Indoor mailboxes
- Staff pagers connected to an emergency call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Built in grab bars in the walk in showers
- Bright lighting to reduce falls
Of course your physical & emotional well-being is of utmost importance to us and we cater to your individual needs:
- On site physical and occupational therapy
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Cass County Memorial Hospital is only one mile away
- Personal care and medication assistance available from home health agencies
- Staff is awake and onsite 24 hours a day
- Menus are planned by registered dietician
- Transportation arrangements for medical appointments
- We work with local medical apartments on placement and transition stays
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.