Autumn Garden Home
Autumn Garden Home is a residential care community located in Portland, OR, in Clackamas County. Portland is Oregon’s largest city, with a view of the snow-capped Mount Hood. Portland is a thriving city with many beautiful parks and bicycle paths. It sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, and boasts Washington Park which includes the Oregon Zoo, Japanese Garden and miles of trails. Residents living at Autumn Garden Home will enjoy this vibrant city and its views, as will visiting family and friends.
Staff at Autumn Garden Home are available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living and medication management. Staff provide housekeeping, laundry services, meal preparation and regularly check in on residents. Along with committed staff, Autumn Garden Home offers the following amenities:
- Small, homey community in quiet, residential setting
- Shady back yard with walkway, flower bed and park benches
- Freshly painted/remodeled rooms
- Special excursions each month like the coast, Mt. Hood Railway, riverboat tours
- Three tasty, nutritious meals daily
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital, located 2 miles away
- Accepts dogs and cats
Autumn Garden Home provides residents with a safe, cozy home for those who are no longer able to live independently. Staff help residents to maintain as much independence as possible.
- Residential Care Home
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.