Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossings
Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing is an assisted living community in the riverfront city of Haverhill, Massachusetts, in Essex County. Our attractive, spacious community sits on a large, landscaped lot overlooking mature woods and lush farmland near Kenoza Lake, downtown shops and the I-495. Haverhill is located 30 miles north of downtown Boston, giving residents here the perfect blend of big-city access and small-town charm.
The mature, compassionate staff team here at Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing is dedicated to creating a safe, inclusive environment where our residents enjoy every day to the fullest. Our wearable personal emergency call system gives seniors and their families the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing offers a wide assortment of exciting events, unique services and resort-style amenities designed to promote heath and wellness among our residents, including:
- On-site general store, library, beauty salon and country kitchen
- Studio, one and two-bedroom apartments complete with kitchenettes and window treatments
- 24-hour computer and Internet access
- Heart-healthy menu items served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Guided outings to local restaurants, shops and special events
- Daily activities including group exercise classes, movie nights and book clubs
- Private dining room available for family meals and celebrations
We are proud of our warm, Benchmark Senior Living at Haverhill Crossing, and we invite you to join us here in beautiful Haverhill, Massachusetts for fun, relaxation and friendship.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.