Brookdale Ashland provides assisted living and independent living choices to seniors in Southern Oregon. Our residents are indulged and take delight in our restaurant-style amenities, while accepting the care they require. Ashland is prominent for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and further cultural activities. Our residents have full access to our transportation services to explore dining and shopping options, local festivities, and exploring the area.
Our residents may opt to keep themselves busy or stress-free as they desire at Brookdale Ashland. Our lavishly arranged common areas include:
- Restaurant-style dining room with wait staff
- Billiards table
- Fitness center
- Two libraries
- Landscaped grounds with gardening areas, walking paths and patios
- Overnight accommodations for guests
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Full-service beauty salon
We offer many amenities that make every day easier such as:
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Pet care
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication and chronic condition management
We provide a lot of social opportunities like barbecues, parties, and happy hours. Our activities team organize entertainments that are enjoyable and appeal to a number of interests. Recent resident favorites comprise of drawing classes, live entertainment, bocce ball, church services and ice cream socials.
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.