Brookdale Bartlesville North
Brookdale Bartlesville North is an assisted living community in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Bartlesville is a vibrant city with a thriving downtown area and engaging recreational and cultural opportunities. Our city has a rich history with several museums honoring our heritage such as the 1903 Santa Fe Engine & Santa Fe Depot, the Dewey Hotel, the Tallgrass Prairie Reserve and much more.
Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities that enrich and improve their lives including:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
- Assistance with activities of daily living in the privacy of your apartment
- Three delicious meals a day selected by a registered dietician
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Professional care staff on call 24 hours a day
- Vibrant and dynamic activity and social calendar
Our intimate and welcoming community features private apartment homes with several cozy common areas for socializing and entertaining in a home-like environment. Our one-story community makes all areas easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. The staff at Brookdale Bartlesville North is compassionate and dedicated to quality senior care while helping residents maintain independence and a strong sense of individuality while also encouraging engagement in our active community.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.