Brookdale Bellingham offers independent senior living, assisted living and memory care services in a luxury setting in the beautiful Bellingham, Washington area. Our campus is ideally located to take advantage of mountain views, nearby recreation in both Washington and Canada as well as many local restaurants and shopping districts in downtown Bellingham.
We offer numerous services and amenities that assist seniors with a wide range of needs. Each resident has a personalized program developed by listening to a resident’s ideal retirement living situation. Services we offer include:
- Available staff at all times
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities (assisted living and memory care)
- Transportation services
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Emergency call system which is monitored 24 hours a day
- Specialized dining program (memory care)
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietitian
- Pet-friendly community
- Structured routine that focuses on maintaining abilities and security (memory care)
Our activity calendar is full of activities and entertainment options which are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of the favorites include art classes, cribbage games, happy hours and on-site church services. Our frequent off-site outings also allow residents to take advantage of Bellingham’s historical attractions, vibrant art scene and stunning natural surroundings.
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.