Brookdale Bradenton Gardens
Brookdale Bradenton Gardens is a premiere assisted living community located in picturesque West Bradenton, Florida. Located just four miles from the stunning beaches of Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key, our desirable location is an ideal place to call home. Residents enjoy easy access to nearby Ringling Museum, famous rose gardens, the Oslo State Theater and Sarasota International Airport.
Residents at Brookdale Bradenton Gardens choose from studio and deluxe apartment homes. All apartments include accessible bathrooms, individual climate control and emergency call systems to ensure comfort and wellness at all times. Our community is vibrant and engaging, where residents enjoy a strong sense of belonging and purpose.
Life at Brookdale Bradenton Gardens is focused around the happiness and wellness of our residents. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Strong relationships with local medical providers to give residents the best care available
- A tenured and experienced staff that participates in continuing educational opportunities
- Enriching activities centered around the capabilities and interests of residents
- Daily events and on-site activities such as cooking classes, exercise programs and live entertainment
- Homemade meals prepared daily
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.