Brookdale Brighton is an independent living community for seniors located in the heart of beautiful Brighton, Michigan. Established in the early 1800s, our city has a rich heritage that has transformed into a lively and exciting city. Our family friendly downtown area boasts a community playground, outdoor art exhibits, walking paths, over 25 restaurants and eclectic shopping – all within a friendly and welcoming city.
Because of our prime location, residents at Brookdale Brighton enjoy easy access to the heart of all that Brighton has to offer yet still maintains the quiet and tranquility that many of our residents enjoy. Residents at Brookdale Brighton choose from studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with different floor plans to find the one that best suits their lifestyle.
Our community offers a wide range of services to make life at Brookdale Brighton worry free. Services and amenities include
- A strong community partnership that brings fun activities to our community and enriches the lives of residents
- Scheduled transportation services downtown for errands and special ice cream trips
- Activities to meet physical, spiritual and intellectual needs such as physical exercise, brain games and church services
- A caring and dedicated staff that seeks to develop long lasting relationships
- Relationships with local medical professionals to provide easier transitions if necessary
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.