Brookdale Central is an exceptional assisted living community in Central, South Carolina. Central is located halfway between the larger cities of Atlanta and Charlotte and is part of the Greenville metropolitan area. Our smaller town is beautiful, boasting Southern charm and convenient access to the city amenities of Greenville. Residents at Brookdale Central enjoy the quieter and more tranquil atmosphere of Central, taking advantage of community outings to nearby Ashtabula Plantation, the Greenville County Museum of Art or the Bob Campbell Geology Museum.
At Brookdale Central, residents thrive, knowing they are receiving the perfect senior living experience. Our well-trained and compassionate staff balance assistance with independence, allowing residents to maintain choice, purpose and a true sense of self. Each resident is valued and treated as family, receiving highly personalized care services that are regularly reviewed to ensure needs are being met as they change. Brookdale Central is a vibrant community and offers a wide range of services and amenities to enrich the lives of our residents, including:
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Outdoor gardening areas and courtyard
- Cozy family room where residents gather and entertain
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments or private or companion suites
- Spacious accommodations featuring walk-in showers, walk-in closets and kitchenette
- Pet-friendly living accommodations, welcoming small pets
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.