Brookdale Cotswold is an assisted living and memory care community in Charlotte, Mechlenburg County, North Carolina. Our community sits on wooded grounds boasting stunning views with proximity to Cotswold Shopping Center and the Mint Museum. Nearby, high-quality medical facilities, such as Presbyterian and CMC Hospital, are available in emergencies. Charlotte is a cultured city with a strong performing arts scene, several sports teams, museums and galleries. There is something for people of all ages to enjoy in our spirited city.
Brookdale Cotswold provides an active and engaging lifestyle while offering high-quality care services. Our staff promote individuality and independence in our residents, but remain available around the clock to meet needs as they arise. Residents choose from a variety of apartment styles meets their needs and lifestyle. Our Victorian mansion is warm and welcoming, boasting a wrap-around porch, winding staircase and elegant fireplace.
We offer a range of services and resort-like amenities that provide the ultimate in comfort and care. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Cotswold include:
- A choice of dynamic, engaging activities and outings centered around the hobbies and interests of residents
- Regularly planned outings to local attractions such as the Cataba Queen or Lake Norman
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Special dementia-friendly dining plan
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and gardening areas
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.