Brookdale Danville Diablo Road
Brookdale Danville Diablo Road is an assisted living community in Danville, Contra Costa County, California. Just minutes from downtown Danville, our community is nestled in the foothills of Mt. Diablo, giving residents a peaceful and quiet place to call home with easy access to the amenities of downtown. Our residents enjoy visiting local shops and restaurants as well as taking day trips to nearby attractions such Kennekuk County Park, Copper Ridge Distillery and the Vermillion County War Museum.
At Brookdale Danville Diablo Road, our residents enjoy personalized care services that are customized to meet individual needs. We partner with residents to create personal care plans and regularly review those care plans to ensure changing needs are being met. At Brookdale Danville Diablo Road, we have a holistic approach to care that strives to give residents at true sense of self, promoting choice and individuality balanced with community involvement and engagement.
Our luxurious services and resort-like amenities include:
- A choice of studio, one- or two-bedroom apartments or private suites
- Spacious accommodations with a kitchenette, patio or balcony and private bath
- Pet-friendly, welcoming smaller pets
- Easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard with garden areas and walking paths
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.