Brookdale Grants Pass Pointe
Brookdale Grants Pass Pointe offers memory care to seniors in southern Oregon who have Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. We offer beautifully landscaped grounds and buildings which have been specifically designed to assist those with memory loss. Our compassionate staff understand that each resident has a life story that needs to be heard and cared for. Our staff receive frequent training updates in the latest techniques in managing memory care behaviors and needs.
Our community is designed to be both home-like and comfortable, as well as providing a sense of security and structure to seniors with memory issues. We offer:
- Daily activities which give structure and meaning to each day
- Caring staff is available 24 hours a day
- Dining plan with dementia-friendly menus, including finger foods and comfort foods
- Personal assistance with dining, grooming and hygiene needs
- Exterior doors are alarmed to prevent wandering
- Emergency call buttons or pendants are available
- Building has a circular design to allow residents easy navigation
- Memory care apartments are on a single level
We provide opportunities for residents to enjoy favorite past activities in our workshop and indoor greenhouse. We also enjoy activities which stimulate memories such as sing-a-longs and reminiscence groups. Exercise is encouraged through daily exercise groups and walks in our enclosed courtyard.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.