At Brookdale Hockessin, our stately manor home offers the best in assisted living. Our residents come from all over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and some from as far as Florida and Maine. We treat every resident and their family as if they were part of our family. We are a small community, offering 54 rooms to the senior population. This gives us an intimate, family like feel. Our residents love that they have the option of privacy in their apartments or enjoying many activities throughout the day. Popular activities include:
- Bocce games
- Church services and bible readings
- Musical entertainment
- Gardening club
- Strength training, fitness and Tai Chi classes
- Excursions for shopping, sightseeing and dining
Our community offers all of the comforts of home plus additional amenities just to make life more enjoyable, such as:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised gardening beds
- Beautiful dining room with gourmet meals and snacks
- Warm and inviting sun room to bring a bit of the outdoors inside throughout the year
- On site beauty/barber shop to keep you looking your best
- Housekeeping and laundry services
Our caring and specially trained staff can assist with daily grooming needs, health monitoring and other needs. Visiting medical professionals include therapy provided by Bayada and Physio, dentists, podiatrists and hospice specialists. We offer personalized care plans and each individuals care needs are continuously assessed in order to provide an optimal daily living experience.
Brookdale is the largest Senior Living company in the Country. Because of this we are able to offer our residents so much more. We offer help with Aid & Attendance, Bridge Loans to pay for care while a home sells, and we accept Medicaid after 2 years of private pay. You stay in Assisted Living, you are not moved to a Long term Care Skilled unit.
Come and tour, see what makes us different.
- Assisted Living
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.