Brookdale Kenosha is a specialized memory care community where we offer a combination of services giving you the security of knowing that your loved one is cared for with extreme dignity and as much independence as possible.
We offer activities that foster reminiscence, curiosity and an opportunity to connect with others, such as:
- Science projects and demonstrations
- Themed meals and parties
- Familiar tasks like baking and clean up
- Raised bed gardening
- Pet therapy
- Church services and hymn sing-alongs
- Games including cards, bingo and bocce ball
Our caring staff provides health and wellbeing services and programs designed for both security and comfort:
- Specially trained memory care staff available 24 hours a day
- Assistance with grooming and hygiene needs
- Medication management
- Respite care
- Visiting physicians and physical therapists
- Hospice services
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- Onsite beautician
- Alarmed exterior doors and enclosed courtyard
- Chronic disease and behavior monitoring
Our dining services have been recognized as the best in the industry for their specially designed menus and environment that cater to the needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias. Menus include old fashioned favorite meals, finger foods, dining assistance and a consistent mealtime routine.
- Alzheimer's Care
Published prices and information are provided by the providers themselves. Actual details may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.